Please follow and like us:
1.Fenugreek and Greek yogurt remedy
This is a rapidly growing problem. Every 1 out of 5 people are suffering from this problem.
- Take 3-4 spoons of greek yogurt in a container and add 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in it.
- Soak this methi seeds in curd overnight.
- Grind the seeds which are dipped in curd and apply it over your hair and scalp evenly.
- Wash off after the curd has partially dried
2.Fenugreek seeds to control hair fall
Aloe Vera and Fenugreek seeds remedy
- Soak 2-3 spoons of fenugreek seeds in water over night.
- Grind into a fine paste.
- Take 2-3 Aloe Vera leaves and extract the gel.
- Mix the Aloe Vera gel and the fenugreek paste together
- Apply to the scalp and hair.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes and wash with water.
3.Remedy to develop excess oil over the scalp
Black tea and fenugreek seeds
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and soak in water overnight
- Paste the fenugreek seeds
- Take some black tea leaves and boil them in water (enough to wash hair with)
- Mix the black tea and fenugreek seeds together
- Wash hair with this concoction
Remedy for premature graying hair
Fenugreek seeds with curry leave
- Soak some fenugreek seeds overnight
Grind into a fine paste
- Boil curry leaves and blend well in a blender.
- Mix the curry tree leaves and the fenugreek paste
- Apply to your hair and wash off with water
4.Jojoba oil with fenugreek seeds
- Take 4-5 spoons of jojoba oil and add it with Grinded fenugreek seeds.
- Mix both the ingredients and apply it over your scalp and hair.
- Keep for 30 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo.
5.Egg with fenugreek seeds
- Take a whole egg and whisk it in a bowl.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of fenugreek seed paste.
- Mix both the ingredients and apply over your hair.
- Wash off with cold water and a mild shampoo.
9.Neem and fenugreek seeds
- Take a handful of neem leaves and boil it in water for 5 minutes.
- Strain the leaves and save the water for later
- Now take out the leaves and add 2 teaspoons of soaked fenugreek leaves.
- Grind in a blender until it becomes a paste and apply all over your hair.
- Apply to your hair for half an hour.
- Wash off with the neem water you had saved.
10.Anti-dandruff fenugreek mask with jojoba flower and leaves
Jojoba has active anti-dandruff properties. It also helps in removing impurities from the scalp and boosts hair growth. Methi or fenugreek seeds can also be helpful to remove dandruff and any other scalp infections. Moreover, this hair mask can give you lustrous hairs and boost hair growth.
Soak 2 spoons of methi seeds in 1 cup of clean water overnight. Collect 5-6 jojoba flowers and same numbers of jojoba leaves. Crush the jojoba flowers and leaves along with the soaked methi seeds in a grinder. Apply this thick paste onto your scalp and hairs. Leave on for an hour but do not let the pack get dry. Wash off with plenty of water, without using any shampoo or cleanser.
11.Fenugreek and Shikakai for gorgeous hairs
However, you can easily get back the lustrous locks by using this hair treatment. Shikakai is a natural hair conditioning agent and it can give great shine to the dull locks.
Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds and 5-6 strands of shikakai in 4 cups of water over night. In the morning boil the water till it becomes half and starts to froth. Now strain the fenugreek seeds and shikakai strands from the solution and discard. Apply this concoction onto your scalp and hairs. Leave on for 30-45 minutes and then wash off with plenty of water.
Fenugreek and onion juice pack for hair growth
If you have started to see bald patches on your head due to excess hair fall, you can try out this fenugreek and onion pack for hair growth. Fresh onion juice is considered as an effective treatment for hair growth and fenugreek seeds are also known for their ability to induce new hair growth.
To prepare this pack, grate half of an onion and squeeze out the juice. Soak 2 spoons of fenugreek seeds in clean water and then grind them to make a paste. Add the onion juice with the prepared fenugreek seed paste, mix well and apply onto the bald patches on your head. Leave on for an hour at least and then wash off with a mild cleanser. Repeat daily for best results.