Please follow and like us:
This magical veggie is a great thing and is worth being added to your diet. It is a wonderful way to help improve your hair health as well. Also the beetroot is amazing for the cardiovascular system.
All this is possible because the beetroot contains all the essentials needs by the hair to grow healthy and strong.
These essentials include
- Vitamin B6
- folic acid
All of which are vital essentials necessary for the healthy growth of hair.
Beetroot juice is known to boost atheletic abilities by increasing the flow of blood all over the body. This is particularly great for the hair, this is because when blod flow increases in the scalp it causes more nutrients and oxygen to be transported throughout the scalp. This stimulates the hair follicles which result in better hair growth.
4 Ways To Use Beetroot For Healthy Hair:
1. Prevent Premature Balding And Hair Loss:
- Juice two beetroots,
- Add freshly grated ginger juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the beetroot juice juice.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with cool water and mild shampoo
2. Relief From An Itchy Scalp:
- Cut a beetroot right in the center to make 2 equal half
- Directly rub it on your scalp.
- Leave it in for 15 minutes.
- wash off with water and mild shampoo
3. As a Hair Mask:
- Juice 2-3 beetroots
- Grind some coffee
- Mix them together thoroughly
- Apply it to your hair and scalp
- Leave it in for an hour
- Wash off with lukewarm water
4. Prevent Dandruff:
- Take the pulp 2 beetroots and half a cup of Neem water.
- Mix it together thorougly.
- Apply to your hair and leave it for an hour
- Rinse it off with water and mild shampoo